HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
The IU Board not only organizes fun events for the students, but the board also serves as "the voice" of the student body and advises the Illini Union Director on policies, procedures and things going on around the building. The Board voices the concerns, needs, and satisfaction of Illinois students.
As a member of the IU Board, you can join one of eleven different sections. Learn more about these Programming Areas. Because the IU Board is such a large entity responsible for organizing and planning a vast amount of activities and events, we need people on our team. So what are you waiting for?
- Attend weekly meetings (set by area directors)
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Distribute marketing for IU Board events
- Meet and greets with guests and performers
- Socials and other board events
- Pre-professional experience